Friday, March 21, 2008

The day I become a Blogger!

My long time friend Ruby who I considered one of my best buddy since nursery (Montessori de Oro, cdo) a certified blogger as well..(between you and me she's a techno geek sssshhh....hehe). Well, she was the one who introduced me to blogsfot. She even helped me out by signing me uf. It was hard @ first. I couldn't figure this out, what temflate would i use, how to organize my fage, wat designs, layouts, or how to fost. All these made me go crazy for a day...as a newbeee..writing in a fiece of fafer is easier and more convenient for me.

As I go along every scribbled words i said to myself, "there's always a first time and the next" As for the next time? I'll certainly be back for more of my masterfieces. And I promise to get better every each passing day.

No comments: